Dr Carlos Xavier M.D.D.A
I worked as a GP for 25 years and during that time I noticed how many people were unhappy with their skin.
“I’ve always been interested in dermatology, but I also became fascinated by the non-surgical treatments that were increasingly available. Eventually, I decided to open my own cosmetic practice.
As a doctor, I approach treatments considering not only how to make a visual improvement, but also how the skin will change in the years to come, how to obtain the best results using minimal applications, and the overall impact the treatment will have on the client’s health and wellbeing.
I’m very proud that, over the years, Natura has left so many patients overjoyed with the results of their treatment. As non-surgical procedures continue to evolve and improve, I look forward to helping even more people leave our clinic with new confidence.”
Dr Carlos Xavier
Cosmetic Training Certifications
- Restylane Sub Q Training Course PIX’L Cannula2011
- Restylane Sub Q2011
- Macrolane Clinical Workshop Course2008
- Restylane Vital Training Course2011
- Restylane Sub Q Training Course 2011
- Restylane Pix’L Cannula Training 2011
- Smartxide Dot Training2008
- Laserlipolisis (including aspiration)2008
- Velashape Training 2007
- Lipostable, Botox and Fillers master class – Dr Patrica Rittes & Mr Locland (Canada)2007
- Botox and Restylane advanced master class – Dr Jean Caruthers (USA)2005
- Thread lift training course2005
- Thread lift training course2004
- Injectable Filler course in Radiesse2003
- Botox Training in Hyperhidrosis2003